The Saddle Creek Architectural Design Committee (“ADC”), in conjunction with the Community Services District, has implemented the following rules governing the maintenance and appearance of construction sites within Saddle Creek.
All sites will be required to post the Site Rules, and all new sites will be required to sign an acknowledgement of those rules prior to beginning construction.
Failure to comply may result in fines or loss of access to the construction site.
- Construction hours are:7:00 am – 6:30 pm, Monday through Friday and
8:30 am – 5:30 pm on SaturdaysSundays and the following National Holidays, no working hours:New Year’s Day
Fourth of July
- Follow the directives of Saddle Creek Security Staff and the ADC
- All speed limits within Saddle Creek must be obeyed
- Take all necessary precautions for the safety of all persons, materials, and equipment on property
- No signs are permitted except for lot/owner signs, per ADC guidelines
- Construction and related workers are to use the service entrance, not Saddle Creek’s public entrance
- No radios, except inside an enclosed home
- No dogs or other animals are permitted on site
- No alcoholic beverages or drugs are permitted on site
- No children are permitted on site
- No parking on driveways
- Call USA (Underground Service Alert, 800.642.2444) prior to construction on your lot.
- A CCWD hydrant is required by law when using a hydrant for water. You are responsible for dust control during grading activities.
- Construction site must be maintained for an orderly appearance on a daily basis
- Trash and construction debris shall be contained at all times and removed from site weekly. Trash and materials must be secured from blowing wind.
- All temporary toilets/outhouses must be screened with lattice and doors faced away from streets at the time of delivery
- At no time are construction personnel allowed to enter wildlife or golf course areas or yell at golfers or others within the community
- All streets at Saddle Creek are the finished product. Be careful with your equipment and vehicles. You are responsible for curb and sidewalk damage
- Each General Contractor shall inform their Employees, Subcontractors and Suppliers of these Regulations. Site Rules must be posted on all temporary toilets/outhouses.
- The Homeowner will ultimately be responsible for compliance and adherence to the Design Guidelines and CC&Rs.
- 1st Violation: $50, plus cost of repairs
- 2nd Violation: $150, plus cost of repairs
- 3rd Violation: Removal from construction site.