Happy New Year, January 6, 2014 by saddlecreekcsd
2013 was a busy year for the CSD. We finished the following major maintenance projects:
- Street crack repair in some neighborhoods (more to be completed in 2014);
- Sidewalk repair (more areas scheduled to be fixed in 2014);
- Drainage issues repaired by 13th tee box;
- Storm drain cleaned and drainage issues repaired by women’s 18th tee box which impacted homes in Rock Ridge area;
- Landscape sprinklers repaired and replaced in Summit area;
- We continue to operate the only Mosquito Abatement District in Calaveras County.
And last, but not least, we completed a software upgrade to the gate entry system. Many of you have not taken advantage of the additional methods to gain access through the entry gates. You can read a summery of the new system in our post last April. If you have not yet done so, and would like to order additional gate clickers, access cards, or would like a five-digit entry code, please print, complete and return the Request for Gate Access. Instructions are on the form. Contact CSD Maintenance Manager, Greg Hebard, at 785-0100 with questions regarding the new entry system.
Best wishes for the New Year!